We've had a terrific last few weeks of summer and made the MOST out of it :). We're into painting rocks at the moment and then we hide them and also we look for new ones and try to re-hide them as well. It's a lot of fun and something creative for us to do. Here are some of our treasures :).
It was quite tough finding left handed scissors for Henry just before school started and I totally forgot to maybe look for those earlier but anyway... every time we went to the store we went through the whole scissors pile and we actually found ONE that was boy colors before school started ;).We spent one day at this fun place called CJ Barrymore... my first go-cart ride and Henry came along *lol*... first I drove like a mom but after I ended up being the last one I picked up my game and Henry was super quiet and was just smiling ;)... really fun
Inga tried the zip line - oh my... that was too crazy for me but she loved it
Henry went on his first Laser Tag outing :)
Video Games are always fun
Chapman *lol*
It was hilarious
My friend Marilyn...
The next day we went to the Imagination Station after Inga's swim practice. It was great and everybody had a good time
Then we added another day at Greenfield Village... I absolutely love this place. And we had a great time again... probably heading there on the weekend as well :).
And the Toledo Zoo was also on our list.
We actually found a painted rock at the zoo from Virginia!!! That was so awesome... we'll re-hide it in Michigan :)
It was football time at the Highschool and although it was super cold we made it until halftime so Inga could enjoy the spirit of highschool football ;)
That's how we paint rocks :)
Leftover Heaven... I absolutely enjoy cooking more now since Inga is here...
On the weekend we made our way to the Airshow and look what greeted us right at the beginning? A german bird :)... with Germans on board... it was sooo cool



No comments:
Post a Comment