I cannot believe that my little baby girl is already 6 years old!!! It's unbelievable... we had a great day together and enjoyed some fun Chuck E. Cheese times ;).
Here a picture of the kids clinging to their tablets/ iphone...
Henry and I got some pink roses for Henry from Frank since he couldn't be here at her birthday.Oh she was sooo excited. I was planning to wake the kids up half an hour earlier than normal but she got up an hour earlier all by herself since she couldn't wait for her birthday to be here...
We had a great little breakfast together with Dustin and had Frank on the phone singing Happy Birthday together
Unwrapping gifts
and playing for half an hour before heading to school :)
After school we went to Chuck E. Cheese and as you can see... the kids had a blast :)
Cutest Hot Chocolate EVER...
Birthday Party will follow tomorrow with friends. First we get to pickup Frank from the airport tonight... it's been a long week without him. We're ready to have him back home for sure :)... cannot wait to pick him up later today and have him back home.


1 comment:
Love the pictures. Ray and I can't believe how grown up Zoe is.
Post a Comment