Ups, I haven't been posting for a week now I think... the time is just flying by here at our house it seems...
THU last week we went with some friends to the pumpkin patch. I only took this one picture but we had a ton of fun :).
FR I met with my friend Kimberly and our boys... they enjoyed Jungle Java a lot... Henry actually fell asleep in the car which barely happens nowadays.MON morning I met with Michael and his youngest son Austin and we explored Greenfield Village AGAIN *lol*... yes, I love this place so much...
and the boys really enjoy it too
Halloween Decorations
We had like one afternoon when Dustin came home right after school and we took advantage of that event and went and picked our pumpkins out :). Zoe and Henry had a hard time finding THE perfect pumpkin while Dustin picked one very quickly but then changed his mind three times... it was too funny watching the three picking out their pumpkin.
That wasn't his final choice ;)...
These beautiful pumpkins were the result of the pick... I'm not that looking forward to carving them because I know I have to help the kids a lot but I'm super excited for it because they enjoy it a lot and I get to keep all the good and yummy flesh inside to make pumpkin quiche and pumpkin soup and pumpkin pie... YEAH!!!!Henry got sick on Monday night :( since we were home bound and the house was already clean inside we went wild outside and cut down all the bushes on WED and today we trimmed the spirals... now we're ready for winter.


No comments:
Post a Comment