The weather has been really crazy... it was so hot the other day that we should've worn shirts and shorts (no warning to get those clothes out from winterbreak or anything) and we had some wonderful warm days but then it went back to a very cool few days and even frost *ups*... glad I didn't start planting the veggies outside yet. I got the vegetable garden up but we haven't plant anything yet.
In the meantime Zoe and I enjoyed some time alone out at the mall while the guys went to Costco and afterwards I took both kids out to Greenfield Village.
The kids had a blast. Thomas the Engine was there for three weekends. Unfortunately I couldn't take the kids the second weekend since I was in Chicago with my German friends :)... all alone - no kids. But therefore I went both SAT and SUN the last weekend to make up for the missing weekend :).And some thomas tattoos they got
Monday Night at 'Sprachwerkstatt' (German Class) we had Traffic Rules. The kids got to bring their bikes, trikes and scooters and had to learn the traffic signs and how to behave in traffic.
After the big storm on Monday afternoon / night the weather temps dropped so that we had to get out winter jackets out again but we still had a lot of fun at the Toledo Zoo
This time we got to feed the birds. It was a lot of fun.
The kids loved it. I'm sure we have to do this now every time we go to the Toledo Zoo ;)












No comments:
Post a Comment