Schnitzel Time:
I got myself a flat iron - here the straight results... I just have too much hair. It's a pain to get it all straight!Trip to Chicago to visit my friend Stephanie, First night, Henry got himself a BIG bump :( but he was fine
Painting Eggs with Lena and Emily:
Ulla arrived back home in Estonia (without Zoe of course... this picture was taken on her last day in the USA with us)
They can make a mess!!! Playing Play-Doh
And here the 'curl' version of the flat iron... I like it a lot better. I cheat... I only 'curl' the top part of my hair, the rest is curly anyway.
Deutsche Schule. We crafted some easter baskets out of milk jugs. It was a lot of fun and they already searched for some easter eggs last weekend. They really want the easter bunny to bring them some walky-talkies! We'll see!
After our visit at Lowe's we treated ourselves for some frozen yogurt.
DECORATING!!! YES, I started decorating the house. I am tired of waiting and waiting... got some plants. Put pictures on the wall... and it already looks so cozy. I really enjoy it. I already changed some more things (added)... so an updated picture will follow soon. I also want to paint the walls but I know myself and if I start I want to do it all and this house is just too big to tackle this by myself so not sure if I should start this :). But I might...
Michigan Science Museum. The kids had a blast.
Frank turned 59 on March 27th. His wish was Schnitzel (which surprisingly turned out super duper declicious... I think the oil you fry it in makes a difference because that's the only thing I changed and they were so much more moist this time). AND he wanted an ice cream cake. Well, the kids LOVED it and they already requested an ice cream cake for their birthdays! hahaha... I guess I'm done baking now for a while.

















No comments:
Post a Comment