We got to celebrate Zoe's 5th Birthday already!!! She is starting to enjoying things on her own :(. She likes to go to school because Henry isn't there or she likes to go out with just me because there is no fuzz or fighting with Henry. I asked her if she doesn't like Henry anymore but that's not the case. I guess she just grows up and starts to want to do more 'without the little brother'. In Sept she's going to go to school. Here the schools are 8am to 330pm. She'll be gone all day. It's going to be a huge adjustment for me but sometimes I think I might be ready for her to do her own thing but maybe not... who knows?! I'll see but I'm happy if she's happy and she would love to her school more if we'd let her. So I'm very relieved that she likes going to school so far - great start.
On Saturday we had her birthday party with her friends and we had sooo much food left... 3 days later we're still eating leftovers and I also gave a big dish to my neighbors to take home! Oh my... I'm always making too much food but better that than not enough. I also tried something new: potato skins. Mmhh, they were delicious. None were left of those...
Adelheid and I were planning do to a big farewell party with Jenny's school friends /swim team but since she wasn't into it I didn't have the cake made that I was planning to get made for her and so Zoe ended up getting a very fancy cake this time :). She LOVED it
We've been enjoying a white winder wonderland here the last few weeks :). We're really enjoying the weather. We chose to stay in for most of the snow days just to avoid any unnecessary road craziness but the kids had a blast just going outside and roaming around in the yard
This outfit her friend Janos gave her and she LOVES it... so cute. She now dresses herself and wants to make her hair... no momma needed anytime soon I believe
Fun at the Henry Ford Museum on Monday. It felt sooo good getting out of the house finally...














1 comment:
Super, dass du einen so schönen Geburtstag feiern konntest, Zoe! Schon 5... das ist wirklich schnell... der Kuchen ist sehr schick. Hast du den selbst gemacht??? Wow! Das Kleidchen ist auch richtig niedlich.
Man sieht übrigens jetzt auch ohne Gartenbegrenzung, wo euer Garten aufhört. :) Es ist toll, dass die Kinder so viel im Schnee spielen können. Bei uns ist nicht mehr wirklich viel Schnee.
Post a Comment