Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Start into Nov

Nothing better than a burger night in :). Every now and then we get to make burger with fries but it just tastes so much better when Frank makes them on the grill however lately I can't convince him to stand outside for too long since the temperatures dropped quite a bit and tomorrow they are actually going to drop a lot so we'll have around freezing temps for the next week :(. But that's ok... I better get my christmas decoration up before it's getting too cold. I'm excited that I get to decorate this year again since last year we didn't do any decorations since we spent most of our christmas time in Germany. But on the other hand it makes me really sad that I'm not in Germany soon... my sisters due date for her first baby is coming closer and the closer it comes the more sad it makes me that I cannot share this special moment with her in Germany. I'm so excited for her and can't wait for the little baby girls arrival and another niece in our family :).

Grace's Birthday Party was a blast.




Yesterday I went to the Henry Ford Museum with Micha and his kids and we had a really good time doing a scavenger hunt and all the other fun things with Macy's 2nd Monday. They do special things for the little ones which makes it always a lot of fun to go those days besides that it's always a joy going to the Henry Ford Museum :)




Roary, the Detroit Lions Mascot even visited





No comments: