Yesterday we decorated the entrance of our subdivision. This year I didn't have to plan anything just show up if I want to ;). And I have to say it's kind of nice! Of course I want to help but I didn't have to worry about not bringing the kids because I wouldn't get as much done. This time I brought Zoe with me and she was excited to help me decorate (even though she was more into other things and told ME all the time that I would have so much work ahead of me... yeah thanks Zoe) *lol*... but it was fun. We spend some time alone with each other no Henry... he was out shopping with Frank and really enjoyed that too. We only stayed 1.5 hrs until the rest of the busy day continued with play date and when I got home for dinner they were still working on the lights :(. Not many people showed up... it's always the same people... so sad. I wish not everybody would only 'say' how much hard work we put into it and how great it looks, if everybody just would spend 30 min with us helping... it would be done in no time. Oh well... another year of the little elves doing their work while we get to enjoy it very much. Zoe is already so excited about Christmas and I told her that we'd get a big Christmas Tree that she can pick out with Opa :)... only three weeks to take off. I'm getting anxious! Now Frank extended his Thanksgiving thoughts... that means I'll be gone... and home for only 4 days and then take off already! It's gonna be a little rough but hey, I'll get it done. I guess less play dates for us than I was hoping for in that week.



No comments:
Post a Comment