Saturday, September 14, 2013

Hair Cut and Shopping!!!

Zoe's pics... of course ;)

The kids and I got a new hair cut. My little boy looked much more grown up afterwards :(

I let her cut a good couple of cm off her hair because it was really long (if you don't measure with the curls)... it grows and you can barely tell anyways ;)

Getting a picture afterwards was way harder than with Henry *lol*


Jela was convinced we can play a game while the kids were with us... we were able to :)... so Zoe was reading the instructions: "It says, you have to let Zoe play with you" we were cracking up!!! She's sooo smart and has to many cool ideas and how she finds ways... just awesome.
Evening Walk in the subdivision with a play ground stop. That was awesome, the kids slept a tiny bit longer than usually.

Frankenmuth, here we come... shopping :)...
The kids enjoyed it to I think, They were sooooo good.


Our little man passed out, it was too much shopping for his taste but I think the main reason was he hasn't napped by 2PM and he was so ready for his nap.
Bonner's Christmas Land... it was a super successful trip as always. I always love going up there...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable My little man...... Zoe with all those curls....... Can't wait till they get here.........

Anonymous said...

They are precious little people....Miss them....Patty