My morning treat :)... I'm enjoying a fancy latte macchiato (homemade) and the kids are digging into the fruits ;)
It's very loud in our home when the kids are hungry!!! You put the food in front of them and it's so quiet... KIDS *lol*
Chicken Parmesan from the Crock Pot *yum*
Yesterday I made some Green Pancakes I found at Aldi... I figured once a year we can go bananas *lol*... and we did. The kids just ate these pancakes away...
Helping getting the pancakes ready... even Henry now wants to stand on a chair... urgh, I need a bigger kitchen, always these chairs in the middle of the kitchen just because the kids want to see what's going on on top of the counter! Good that the kitchen is big enough as it is...
The kids love their daddy :)... as soon as he sits down, they're right with him :)





1 comment:
Love the picture of the kids making the pancakes...so sweet Love ya all AP
Post a Comment