We have two very hungry caterpillars *lol*...
Then... Henry is growing up so much!!! It's CRAZY... he doesn't seem to be only 1.5 yrs old to me... I always have to remind myself that he's still young but oh man is he getting an attitude. If he wants something, he's cranky until he finally gets it (mostly about food of course). Now Zoe is already pretty independent and helps me in the kitchen baking. She likes it a lot... well, Henry now wants to be a part of it as well and you won't believe how much these chairs are getting moved around in our kitchen!!! As soon as I'm working in the kitchen, the kids move both each a chair up to the island and wanna see / help. Henry can even climb this chair himself! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him all of a sudden on top of a chair standing!!! Too funny... and he stays there playing with the kitchen utensils... crazy!Henry needs to do everything Zoe does... so he can color as well. He can even climb on the chair himself which is so cute. He even said: 'thank you' yesterday (he's copying Zoe)
And now my biggest creation!!! (after the kids of course)... Frank's birthday is today and he wanted a Chocolate Cake with White Filling!!! I'm not so into chocolate cakes at all but I did it... and this is the bomb man!!! Three steps, actually four if you count the 'decoration' that I 'cut' myself... but man... it already tasted amazing when preparing it. I think Frank will be blown away, best birthday cake ever :). So today the kids and I prepare the house, he'll get Raven's color balloons :)... Zoe is already super excited about Daddy's birthday and wants to help blow out the candles, well he needs help :)... The kids and I bought 57 candles which will be totally put into the cake... yeah, crazy me but it has to be :). An amazing cake for an amazing husband :).


2 comments:
Happy Birthday to Frank.....guten Appetit, die Torte sieht super aus!!! Alles Liebe von Edda aus Delmenhorst !
Happy Birthday, Frank!!! I really need a calender again. :/
Hope, you had a great day - but with this family and THAT cake it should surely was great!
Post a Comment