And here the pictures for Aunt Patty... Frank asked my sister in law to get him some Raven's shirts for the kids now that the football season started and he's watching the Raven's game every week... he needed his little munchkins dressed up but I wouldn't buy him these *lol*... but luckily he has a very nice sister in law who shipped them over.
Frank took all these pics... don't know which looks best so you'll get them all. Zoe loved that photo session and when we were done and I took Henry away she wasn't happy and demanded that she'd get him back in her lap... she really loves her brother. In the morning I left Henry upstairs with Frank and when Zoe got downstairs she was looking like crazy for Henry until I told her that he's sleeping upstairs with Daddy, then she was ok. SOOO CUTE! She's a great big sister.
And as you can see, she always makes sure he's having his pacifier... funny though, Henry is not so much into it than Zoe *lol*...

















2 comments:
SO............CUTE!!!!!!!! GM
Die große Schwester kümmert sich um das kleine Brüderchen, wenn sie nicht gerade wieder mit der modernen Elektronik beschäftigt ist - tolle Fotos.
Post a Comment