It was a good day... some prep for me handling two kids at once. It all works out ;)... I'm already so excited about the second one, it's crazy!!!
Sunday, March 20, 2011
Getting prepared
Today we dropped off Frank again at the airport and in the afternoon we had a visitor :). Janos came over for a play date with Zoe while his parents enjoyed some 'alone time'... very very precious time nowadays ;)... Zoe enjoyed having company and Janos enjoyed it as well (I think)... here is Zoe, of course she wants the camera:
Janos playing with new toys... it's always cool to be at other places and play with other stuff than with what you have at home:
Zoe it learning how to make a bridge and loves it:
Guck Guck... she's getting pretty good at it... also we catch her standing around without holding on to anything... and in the kitchen I sometimes catch her walking in 'bridge position'... butt in the air... walking but with her hands on the floor, still kind of crawling... she's getting there slowly but surely...
a heart and a soul... the two are getting along together amazingly well.
What? Me?
It was a good day... some prep for me handling two kids at once. It all works out ;)... I'm already so excited about the second one, it's crazy!!!
It was a good day... some prep for me handling two kids at once. It all works out ;)... I'm already so excited about the second one, it's crazy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment