Nothing is really happening around here... we're finally back to all being healthy again. We got lots of snow overnight again after all the snow from last storm just melted away on THU. Another heavy moist white winter wonderland and stuck in the house :(. I can only stay inside 2-3 days max! The 3-4th day I'm starting to go insane and have to get out ASAP.
The baby inside of me is doing fine I guess... it made me feel sooo sluggish a few weeks ago but since the sick days we had here I feel good and sexy again *lol*. I miss my walking and bowflex training a lot!!! Right now I'm looking into another stroller for baby and toddler so I can continue my walks... I can't have a slow walking toddler while doing my workout so I have to have the possibility to have a stroller where I can sit them both in it so I can take my walk and Zoe can walk around before or after ;). Also it helps a lot to have the opportunity to put her into the stroller as well when she gets tired if we're out somewhere etc. Always good to have options. This stroller research is totally driving me insane. The other night all I was dreaming about was this stroller and I had to get up because it was driving me nuts. But I know what I want and now just have to wait a little until I purchase it since it's way to early now and first we have to make sure there is only one baby inside of me ;)...
The baby outside my belly aka: Zoe is doing great. Eats a lot and enjoys playing and gets into everything that is not safe or glued to something *lol*.
Saturday I was at a ladies night out! We had fondue at one of the ladies' places. It was fun but I really miss my good old German friends... I also noticed that I'm always out with Zoe and so rarely out just by myself. I don't even know what to do with myself anymore! VERY SAD!!! I constantly think I have to take care of somebody... it's pretty crazy! I don't know if that's a normal 'mommy thing' or if it's just me going nuts and becoming boring *scary thought*...




1 comment:
Kopf hoch! Es ist ja auch nicht nur eine kleine Herausforderung, ein Kind, nein zwei, großzuziehen.
Es wird der Tag kommen, an dem du wieder mehr Zeit für dich haben wirst. So wie wir Menschen sind, sehnst du dich dann bestimmt nach deinen kleinen Babies zurück, also besser ist es, jetzt die Zeit zu genießen, die du mit Zoe verbringst. Irgendwann wird sie dann sagen: Mama, ich will aber alleine in die Disko. ;) Und dann kannst du seeeehr viel Zeit alleine oder mit deinem Schatzi verbringen.
Und du wirst doch nicht langweilig!! Ich freue mich schon wieder auf das nächste Gespräch mit dir. ;)
Post a Comment