Seems like she knows already "boys grow never up", but whatsoever, she is such a cutiepie.btw HI from HIldesheim, Jenny
You should've seen her before I took out the camera she was smiling at her daddy and having so much fun! It was so cute I just had to get out the camera and then she was only interested in the camera!!! :(...
she holds her head up so nice now G M......
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Seems like she knows already "boys grow never up", but whatsoever, she is such a cutiepie.
btw HI from HIldesheim, Jenny
You should've seen her before I took out the camera she was smiling at her daddy and having so much fun! It was so cute I just had to get out the camera and then she was only interested in the camera!!! :(...
she holds her head up so nice now
G M......
Post a Comment