Sunday, March 29, 2009

... just 2 more days

Man, I can't believe how quick the time past by! Just two more nights and I'm gonna head out to Germany. I look forward to seeing everybody again. I can tell you, my vacation is planned out until the last day, that will be very interesting. I probably need another vacation after this one *lol*. Just kidding....
Things are great out here. I've just had a wonderful weekend *dream*...
Today the snow thought about coming out one more time... but now hopefully the cold weather is over and we can get rid of the thick coats and scarves. WE WANT THE SUMMER TO BE HERE finally ;). It was a very long and cold winter this time.
Ok, I'm packing up some last things... can't really think of anything but clothes. Tomorrow my last Pilates class for 2 weeks :(... I'm gonna work extra hard so I'll survive without it for 2 weeks ;). Next post will probably come from Germany... 

2 comments:

Irina said...

Hi Rona,

wünsche Dir super viel Spass hier mit Deinen Lieben!!!!

Ganz liebe Grüße und bis bald ;-)
Irina und Thorsten

Anonymous said...

Hallo Rona freu mich so auf Dich...
Edda