Friday, October 26, 2007

Minneapolis, MN

it was time again for the next business trip to Minneapolis :). Stephanie and I made our way to the airport in the morning and flew back home in the evening. Unfortunatelly our flight was delayed and we couldn't get on the earlier flight that was also delayed. But we were talking so much about this and that that the time went by so quickly plus we did a little windowshopping at the MSP airport.

Doesn't it look funny from above??? Very flat everything and then Minneapolis downtown with a few bigger buildings :)... I enjoy my life a lot... :). The tickets for the next businesstrip to Denver are already booked :). *jippi*... and today my boss signed the absense report for my vacation days that I'll take for the thanksgiving week to make our roadtrip to Doug and Dana. John und I are looking forward to the week a lot :).

No comments: