Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Theatre and Sickness

On Saturday night Sandra, Sean, John and I went to the Chicago Theatre to see The Family Guy Show LIVE :). The Family Guy is kind of like the Simpsons a Comic and we saw the people who give those characters their voice. It was sooo funny :). We had a lot of fun. And the theatre looks so glamorous inside... WOW... like an old opera house... Unfortunately I got sick again :(... I was just over a week without antibiotica and now I have to take some again :(. This time it's not a sinus infection but a minor infection that hurts much more... I began running a fever on sunday that we tried to drop with some medicine but the pain didn't really went away and the fever still went up and down. On Tuesday John brought me to his doc and he prescribed me some antibiotica again :(. So I'll be on antibiotica again for 10-15 days and this afternoon I'll start going to work again. Hopefully I'll survive :).
John's taking very good care of me :)... he's so cute :)... I hope I'll feel much better soon because after a while being so sick, specially if it's the second time in such a short time... IT SUCKS!!! :)

No comments: