Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ice Cream Parlour

...after we went to bed 5:30 AM this morning we had to wake up at 10 AM again... Ullu had an appointment with a little secret I cannot tell at the moment :). It was very exciting and I would like to do it also :)... anyways...
Then we went to the famous ice cream parlour for a little treat. I'd been there a lot when I used to take my little baby (Harley) for a ride. This was always a nice tour. Today Ullu and I just had a nice ice cream cup which was REALLY delicous... somehow I missed my baby a little bit.
In the evening we'll have dinner in our traditionell restaurant and then I'll make my way a little step forward to my home :). I'll go to Hamburg by train and sleep the last night in Germany :). I really miss my home and my Cutie so I'm very excited about tomorrow...
Unfortunalelly Bjoerni's workplan has changed and he has to work till 10:30PM but I hope we can talk a little bit because we have to leave for the airport around 8:00 AM tomorrow morning :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Rona. Das sind ja mal zwei nette Engel auf einem Bild. Leider habe ich dich nur einmal kennenlernen dürfen. Take care und halt die Ohren steif.

Lars